The Prattville Rotary Club supports several projects each year. Click on the links at left to find out more about some of them!
Funds raised by club activities have benefitted:
- Rotary International Foundation's efforts to end polio and alleviate suffering in developing nations caused by factors like poverty, lack of safe drinking water, HIV/AIDS, and other causes.
- Recipients of the Horace Powell and Frank Lamar College scholarships.
- Peers Are Staying Straight
- The Family Support Center
- The Miracle Field Project
- The Autauga County Humane Society
and many other worthwhile causes!